Working With Us
Whether you’re large or small, blue-chip or not-for-profit; we’ll provide you with the same friendly, can-do, responsive and professional service.
When you work with a company, you want to know what to expect up-front. Are they the right fit for your company, can they deliver what you need at the right price and on-time? Will the experience of working with them be a positive one? At GsysLab, we work hard to make sure that the experience of working with us is one that you’ll want to repeat.
Keeping things simple
There’s nothing worse than embarking on your project only to find, halfway through, that what you thought you were getting isn’t quite what you are actually getting. That’s why, with GsysLab, you can be confident that:
- All Intellectual Property (IP) rights are yours. You won’t have to pay any license fees and there are no mandatory on-going charges.
- We won’t make you reliant on us – all the code we develop for you is produced without the use of proprietary plug-ins, meaning that any professional Microsoft developer can pick up and work with the code.
- We won’t steamroller you with jargon. If you want to geek-out with us that’s great, but if you don’t, we’ll take the time to thoroughly explain everything in plain English. It’s important that you understand exactly what options are available to you and what they mean for your business now and in the future.
- You’ll have a single-point of contact to avoid the frustration – and potential damage to the project – of having conversations over and over again because you’re speaking to different people the whole time.
- We’ll keep you informed – we’ll let you know immediately if we see something going “out of bounds” for whatever reason – for example, changing requirements or slipping dates – so we can openly discuss how to proceed.
How will my project work?
Customers often ask how their project will work. GsysLab has an established process of building software, covering a range of scenarios based on the project requirements.
One of the biggest issues in software development is communication so at this early stage of the project we’ll also:
- Designate a single point of contact within GsysLab.
- Give you access to a secure project extranet so that everyone involved in the project has the latest documentation and access to the prototype.
- Start to track our progress on a daily basis over the project extranet, and on a weekly basis in status meetings, so that both you and our team at GsysLab are in tune with the schedule.
We appreciate it’s nearly impossible for most people to visualise how something will work before the finished software is delivered, so it’s at this stage that we’ll use cutting edge visual tools to create a prototype of your new system so you can see it taking shape.
We’ll also optionally produce a comprehensive functional specification document that details every aspect of the software. For fixed price projects, it’s important you understand and agree with this specification as it’s what we use to build the software, that’s why we write it in plain English and avoid the use of technical jargon.
We have been developing custom applications since 2004, during which time we have created software for a wide range of industry sectors.
- Healthcare / Medical
- Financial Services
- Business Services & Products
- Pharmacy, Dental & Medical Supplies
- Media & News
- Real Estate & Construction